INFORMATION MANAGEMENT FOR PROCESS DATA FROM YOUR SYSTEM
• Interfaces with PM Core to get detailed sample processing related process data
• Overlay PM Analytics P with PM Analytics S for a holistic view of your QC operations.
• Interface with Plant L2 Systems, Machines & Sensors for additional process data
• Built on next generation Big Data architecture that will grow with your needs
• Real-time monitoring of equipment Key Performance Indicators like usage, uptime, energy consumption, temperature, vibration etc.
• Compare values to historical trends and filter data by many criteria and drill down into individual samples
• Access details of sample movement through the laboratory
• Compare processing time between locations historically to locate delays
ANALYTICS DASHBOARD WITH STATISTICAL ANALYSIS & GRAPHS
• Statistics & Graphical interface with access to real-time and historical data
• Instantaneous dashboard updates for presentation of process analysis data with statistical functions and client-specific custom analytics
• Correlation of events/usage to failures, root cause analysis & driver identification, failure prediction &recommendation, explore failure anomalies
DATA EXPORT & REPORT GENERATION
• Supports convenient export of raw data to Excel, CSV and saving of monitoring dashboard with graphs to PDF
• Process & Machine Level compliance and traceability: Using PM Analytics P you can measure at process & machine level performance.• Greater Visibility: Combining process metrics with analysis metrics provides a lucid picture of plant/laboratory efficiency, maintenance & costs.• Reduce Costs & Improve your bottom line: Increases equipment lifespan by efficiently scheduling maintenance based on usage and predictive indicators.• Maximize Uptime: Through continuous monitoring of all process steps, predict machine downtimes & efficiently schedule maintenance to ensure maximum uptime.• Operational Safety: Safety for personnel and equipment through monitoring & alerts for preventive maintenance