Advanced CCD Based Optical Emission Spectrometer for Metal Analysis
Q4 TASMAN offers an outstanding solution for metal analysis: optimal analytical performance, user-friendly and cost-effective operation.
Q4 TASMAN is an advanced CCD based optical emission spectrometer for the metal analysis.
It provides the answers you need fast, using the very latest, state-of-the-art technologies. Our engineers have designed innovative solutions which make the Q4 TASMAN OES system fully suitable not only for your dedicated applications, but also for many general purpose applications. The result is a completely new CCD based instrument, which lets you achieve your goals faster, more reliably, and more cost-effectively than ever before with this class of instrument.
Q4 TASMAN offers dedicated solutions for your analytical tasks. Analytical Solution Packages (ASP) are available per matrix and include elements, calibration, alloys and more. In no time at all, you receive reliable, complete analytical results of your metal.
The newly developed readout scans CCD´s 30 times faster than previously and lead to shorter measurement times. The faster time-to-result improves your efficiency and increases your profitability.
Q4 TASMAN´s superior analytical performance and economical run is a great asset for your metal business.
- CCD sensors with high resolution
- Multi-detector Optics
- Paschen-Runge Mounting
- ClearSpectrum Technology
- Highest spectral sensitivity
- Maintenance-free, two phase PWM Generator
- Frequency 50 to 1000 Hz
- Spark & arc-like discharges from 10 µs to 2 ms
- Intuitive Windows® based software for simple routine operation
- Various user levels for secure and task-specific operations
- Functions for qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Complete Software Suite including analysis database and interfaces to Microsoft Office* software
Analytical Solution Packages (ASP)
- Available for various matrices
- All relevant alloying elements
- Calibrations for all alloy groups
- Quality libraries with version control
- 100 to 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- 600 W during measurement, 50 W standby
- 16 A (240 V) slow blow fuse or 25 A (100 V) slow blow fuse
Weights & Dimensions
- Width 550 mm / 22 inches
- Height 700 mm / 28 inches
- Depth 820 mm / 32 inches
- Weight ~75 kg / ~165 lb.
Incoming inspection of small pieces with Q4 TASMAN
As part of the incoming goods inspection, one is often confronted with the material testing / element analysis with particular challenges. Particularly with small components and semi-finished products, it is often difficult to perform accurate elemental analysis.
Tubes, wires and fittings are often difficult in handling on the spark spectrometer when analyzing.
Therefore, Bruker Elemental offers the Q4 Tasman, with its optimized argon flow, various adapters and tools which makes the daily incoming goods inspection easier.
OES Q4-TASMAN CCD
OES QMATRIX SOFTWARE
- Iron & steel and its alloys
- Aluminum and its alloys
- Copper and its alloys
- Nickel and its alloys
- Cobalt and its alloys
- Magnesium and its alloys
- Lead and its alloys
- Tin and its alloys
- Titanium and its alloys
- Zinc and its alloys