Advanced Research and QA/QC Solutions based on Infrared, Near Infrared Spectroscopy.
- TFrom the very compact FTIR spectrometerto the world’s highest resolution: Bruker offers the industry's largest selection for demanding routine and High End FTIRresearch application.
- Process monitoring with FTIR / FT-NIR process spectrometers.
- A complete line of Near Infrared Spectrometers to fit all your needs, including Process Monitoring.
- FTIR Microscopy and Raman Microscopyand Spectral Imaging for high sensitivity at high spatial resolution.
- High spectral resolution, high performanceRaman and FT-Raman spectrometers for advanced routine solutions.
- FTIR Gas Analyzers for the fully automated and high precision real-time monitoring of gas compounds
- Imaging Remote Sensing systems for analysis of gases, liquids and solids.
- CryoSAS semiconductor material quality control for photovoltaic and electronics industry.
- OPUS, the "all-in-one" IR and Raman spectroscopy software consists of a suite of software packages that cover both standard and specialized applications.
- ONET, software for the setup, administration and control of large FT-NIR spectrometer networks.