The HERZOG pulverizing mill HSM offers the full benefits of program-controlled sample preparation for x-ray fluorescence analysis.
- Pulverizing with the HERZOG HSM significantly increases reproducibility and accuracy of sample preparation.
- The HSM is fully encapsulated, insulated against noise, and has safety cutouts for operator protection. Dust and noise burden are reduced, and safety enhanced.
- The HSM is a high-quality, precision engineering product with compact dimensions. It is ideally suited for laboratory requirements.
SHORT GRINDING TIMES – LONG LIFE SPAN
- Pneumatic clamping device (HSM 100 P, HSM 250 P)
- Grinding vessel chromium steel (10, 50, 100, 250 ccm), tungsten carbide (10, 50, 100, 250 ccm), colmonoy (100, 250 ccm), agate (100 ccm)
- Continuously variable rotation speed (750 – 1,500 rpm)