Servolab Overseas Inc. Offers special services laboratory tests associated with Petrophysical Application for oil Exploration and Production.
For that we have a laboratory growing in Venezuela and we are allied with the major technology centers last generation residing in Germany and Brazil, all with the purpose of giving a quality service to all our customers worldwide.
Among the broad portfolio of analytical services for the area of oil exploration and production for Nondestructive spectroscopic and petrochemical investigations we have in our application laboratory the following analytical techniques::
X-Ray Diffraction (XRD):
- Nondestructive methods.
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative composition.
- Materials structure analysis
- Crystalline particle size nm range.
- Nano structure analysis
- Mineralogical phase in solids, liquids and polycrystalline materials.
Micro-Fluorescence of X-Ray (µXRF):
X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF):
- Nondestructive testing for the determination of the elemental composition of solids and liquids.
- Qualitative and quantitative non-destructive analysis.
- Identification of elements from Beryllium to Uranium.
- Analysis of solid, liquid and powder samples.
Magnetic Resonance (NMR):
- T1 and T2 distribution
- Permeability estimation.
- Irreducible water saturation
- Total porosity, effective and associated with clays
- Producible Fluid Saturation
- Free Fluid Index
- Coefficient of diffusion
- Oil viscosity
- Hydrogen content in the hydrocarbon
- Much more…
EDS and EBSD:
- Elementary analysis and Electron Microscopy Diffraction.
Micro Computed Tomography (Micro-CT):
- Micro porous media images. Determination of grain size.